Global Skyware 2.4m Ku-band RxTx Class III Antenna
The Global Skyware Type 243 2.4m Class III RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical prabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-guage steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 168 mm(6.63″) O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds.
Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Heavy-duty galvanized Az/El mount
- Galvanized support arm and alignment struts
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Includes Ku-band linear cross-polarized feed assembly
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11kg (25 lb) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)
|Frequency Range||10.70 – 12.75 GHz (Receive) |
13.75 – 14.50 GHz (Transmit)
|Gain (± dBi)||47.4 dBi @ 12Ghz (Receive) |
48.9 dBi @ 14.3 Ghz(Transmit)
|VSWR||1.5:1 (Receive) |
|Antenna Noise Temperature||55° K at 10° elevation |
46° K at 20° elevation
45° K at 30° elevation
|Antenna Cross-Polarization||>30 dB (On Axis) |
26 dB in .5 dB Contour
|Isolation (Port to Port)||35 dB(Receive)/80 dB (Transmit)|
|Output Flange Interface||WR75 Flat flange|
|Wind Survival||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Operational||80 km/h (50 mph)|
|Temperature||-50° C to 80° C|
|Humidity||0 to 100% (Condensing)|
|Solar Radiation||360 BTU/h/ft²|
|Mounting||Elevation over Azimuth|