Global Skyware Type 123 1.2m Class II RxTx Antenna
The Type 123 1.2m Class II RxTx Global Skyware Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical prabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal lenghth for excellent cross-pol performance.
The heavy guage steel Az/El mount provides a rigid support to the reflector. This mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88″-3.00″) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A special powder paint process offers protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Available with Ku-band co-pol or cross-pol feeds.
- Galvanized 19 mm(.75″) O.D. side feed supprot legs and 51 mm (2″) O.D. lower feed support
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Class II system designed for typical 2 W and 4 W Ku-band Block Up-Converters(BUC)*
* 3.6 kg or 8 lb max. weight for RF electronics(BUC and LNB)
|Frequency Range||10.70 – 12.75 GHz (Receive) |
13.75 – 14.50 GHz (Transmit)
|Gain (± dBi)||41.8 dBi @ 12Ghz (Receive) |
43.3 dBi @ 14.3 Ghz(Transmit)
|VSWR||1.5:1 (Receive) |
|Antenna Noise Temperature||45° K at 10° elevation |
31° K at 20° elevation
24° K at 30° elevation
|Antenna Cross-Polarization||>30 dB in 1 dB Contour|
|Isolation (Port to Port)||>35 dB(Receive)/80 dB (Transmit)|
|Output Flange Interface||WR75 Flat flange|
|Wind Survival||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Operational||80 km/h (50 mph)|
|Temperature||-50° C to 80° C|
|Humidity||0 to 100% (Condensing)|
|Solar Radiation||360 BTU/h/ft²|
|Mounting||Elevation over Azimuth|