The iNetVu® 3000C Hand-Held Controller gives you the freedom of operating your iNetVu® Mobile Platform without the need to connect to your PC or iNetVu® Controller.
- Jog control on 3 axis
- Compatible with all iNetVu® Mobile Platforms
- Ability to raise, stow, and move the iNetVu® Mobile Platform during demos, installations, trouble-shooting etc.
- Compact, ergonomic case design
- LCD display for operation and limits status
- 10-speed operation
- Directly attachable to any 12VDC power supply
- Enhanced operation with feedback control
The new iNetVu® 3000C hand-held manual controller has the same look and feel as a video game controller. It allows you to operate the platform without having the auto-pointing controller or PC attached to it. In addition, this controller makes it possible to operate the iNetVu® mobile antenna at variable speeds
A useful tool for conducting demonstrations, installations, testing or for emergency backup situations.
C-COM iNetVu® 3000C Handheld VSAT Controller Specification Sheet
C-COM iNetVu® 3000C Handheld VSAT Controller Manual
Model 3000 Hand Held Controller
|Power Input ||12 VDC @ 15Amp max. |
|Motor ||9 pin, 15 ft cable. |
|Sensor ||DB-26, 15 ft sensor cable. |
|Operating temperature ||-20° C to +60° C |
|Storage temperature ||-40° C to +70° C |
|Standard ||RoHS compliant |
|Dimensions ||W 7 in x D2in x H5 in. |
|Weight ||500 gm |
|Standard Warrenty ||2 years |